Coming to an Xbox Live Arcade near you is the oh-so-popular casual title which has been a top seller on multiple digital distribution sites and platforms, this September will see Plant Vs Zombies released on Xbox Live Arcade with new and exclusive stuff.
“With a ton of new features and content exclusive to the XBLA version, we’ve pulled out all the stops to both expand and optimize this adaptation for a hard core gaming audience,” said Ed Allard, head of worldwide studios at PopCap. “The two new multiplayer modes allow gamers to work cooperatively to defeat hordes of invading zombies, or go head-to-head in a true ‘plants vs. zombies’ challenge. We’re also featuring a customized ‘house’ for tracking and sharing progress as well as a total of 21 mini-games and 12 achievements, all designed to enthrall Plants vs. Zombies players once again.”
Plants vs. Zombies for XBLA showcases many standout features, including:
- A total of seven game modes, including two new multiplayer modes: Co-Op and Vs. Mode
- 12 achievements and 21 mini-games – more than any other adaptation, and including the exclusive Heavy WeaponTM-inspired mini-game
- A goofy new way to track and share progress online, where players create their own custom house and cruise down the street to see their friends’ cribs!
- The highest resolution of any Plants vs. Zombies adaptation to date at 1920 x 1080
- All 50 levels of the original Adventure mode along with Puzzle, Survival, and Zen Garden
Also to be released is a retail version that will include Zuma and Peggle for the Xbox 360 and a Game of the Year version of Plants Vs Zombies for the PC and Mac, of which a limited number will have a zombie figurine included.
PvZ will cost 1200 MS Points, more info can be found at www.popcap.com.