When Windows Phone 7 is released, so is a game from Elbert Perez called Scribble Defense.
You are the Scribble Meister, a master of inks and defender of Scribbles. As their sole protector, you alone defend them from an unrelenting march of vicious Scrawls. Each puzzling level will challenge you to play creatively; deploy destructive towers to unleash powerful attacks, or kinetic towers to manipulate foes and the very paths they use to assault you. Hurry, the Scribbles need your help!Features:
- Addicting puzzle based levels that require more than just tower placement strategies
- Place direct damaging towers and kinetic towers that push and pull enemies at your own whim
- Waypoints can shift positions by themselves or by using kinetic towers, making the battlefield dynamic and fun
New for Windows Phone 7:
- New touch controls to take advantage of Windows Phone 7
- New art assets that bring the original game to life
Find out more by visiting occasionalgamer.com.