What’s that you ask?! Let the press release tell you…
Chrysalis-Dx is an evolution simulation game. In it the gamer controls three important environmental variables inside two evolution chambers. Available Food, Temperature and CO2 level. As the gamer adjusts these level during the course of the simulation, the path of evolution and the type of species that evolve will be affect every step of the way.
The task of maintaining biodiversity becomes a serious challenge as more species start competing for food. Some species have special traits that helps their own but not the competition while others have traits that hurts the competition but offer no direct benefit on its own.
Chrysalis-Dx gives the gamer great freedom to try various environmental scenarios including creating two distinct environmental conditions in each chamber.
Because of its casual pace, Chrysalis-Dx is a game that gamers and non-gamers can play in the background while doing other work on their computer.
Chrysalis-Dx main Features
- Two independent chambers with independent environment for species to evolve
- Move species between chambers for better control of the environment and biodiversity
- Graphical Evolution Path.
- more than 30 species variations
- evolution tree with 4 branching points
- Zoom in/out of chamber for more visual detail
- Post in-game screenshots to a Facebook page from within the app
Visit the official website at www.reflectivelayer.com/Chrysalis-dx.