I like the sound of this press release, so please excuse me if I use it for this post!
Remember when video games used to be fun and challenging? Tired of spending your hard-earned money on glorified tech demos that spit a billion polygons at you in full HD, but fail to make you smile? Or are you just looking for a great multiplayer game?
Whatever your reasons, you’re in for a treat.
And that treat is called Rush Rush Rally Racing! The beloved Sega Dreamcast Indie Game is now coming to Nintendo WiiWare! Grab your friends again, because the three multiplayer modes make this is an awesome retro racer for up to four players.
With two new single player modes, redesigned menus and many other improvements such as GameCube and Classic Controller support, it’s better than ever before!
Check out this list of some of the most important features:
- Single player Grand Prix mode with four difficulty levels
- New: single player Time Attack mode
- New: single player Challenge mode
- Three multiplayer modes to enjoy with up to four players
- Five race cars to choose from
- 10 Grand Prix race tracks
- Nine additional multiplayer race tracks
- Awesome soundtrack by Black Device
- Supports Wii Remote, Classic Controller, GameCube Controller, and third party compatibles
- Supports widescreen TVs
- Configurable controls and many other options
- Improved graphics compared to the Dreamcast version
- Plus even more unlockable content!