As far as I know, it’s pronounced ker-too-loo or maybe ke-thoo-loo or somewhere in between, but that’s besides the point. Zeboyd Games of Breath of Death VII: The Beginning fame have announced the release of Cthulhu Saves the World on Xbox Live Indie Games.
“Our previous RPG, Breath of Death VII: The Beginning, has been very successful with over 40,000 copies sold, a LTD trial to purchase conversion rate of over 66.6%, and high user ratings (4.5/5 stars on the US marketplace),” says Zeboyd Games founder, Robert Boyd. “With big improvements in every area, we expect Cthulhu Saves the World will become an even bigger success.”
- An epic 6-10 hour journey of redemption, romance, and insanity!
- Classic 16-bit turn-based RPG style combined with the best of modern game design!
- 720p! Parallax scrolling! Backgrounds! Comic book style cutscenes!
- A unique insanity system lets you inflict insanity on your opponents for fun and profit!
- More accessible than ever before! 3 difficulty levels (Easy, Normal, Hard)! Save wherever you like! Collect 1-Ups to retry failed battles!
- Over 20 awesome songs!
- 7 playable characters! Over 20 multi-character unite techniques!
- 3 bonus game modes for increased replay value!
- All of the great features players know and love from Breath of Death
- VII: The Beginning have returned – fast-paced gameplay, combo system, random encounter limits, branching LV-Ups, and more!